Host your event at the Resource Center for Nonviolence!
The Resource Center for Nonviolence is freshly renovated
and now available for your meetings, public events, and celebrations.
The renewed community center has:
- 180 seat Scott Kennedy Hall
- 60 capacity Community Room
- 12 capacity Conference Room
- Kitchen to support your group’s meal, reception, snacks
- New sound system and acoustic engineering
- Projection systems that take media from your computer
- New accessible bathrooms, including All Genders
- Parking for 34 vehicles, plus permission available for nearby parking
- Wi Fi
- Competitive rates!
Contact the RCNV facility manager, Tom Monahan, at: email@example.com
for questions, tour, room availability, reservation, and contracts.
Contact other RCNV staff members: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 423-1626 to check availability on your date or arrange a tour.