8 Reasons to support RCNV…
8 Reasons to SUPPORT the Resource Center for Nonviolence, Santa Cruz, California:
1. We’re expanding our after-school nonviolence programs for local high school YOUTH. Support RCNV via Santa Cruz Gives – through December 2018. https://santacruzgives.org/nonprofit/eschaton-foundation/
2. We offer TRAINING in NONVIOLENCE: Kingian Nonviolence trainings twice each year; 12/14/18-How We Win with George Lakey, who has led over 1500 trainings across the globe.
3. Impactful ART of NONVIOLENCE EXHIBITS: Russell Brutsché, Art & Poetry from SC Main Jail; ARRT & the Pursuit of Hope; Marciano Cruz, Gaza in Color, Cosecha, Black Lives in SC- What Matters…
4. RCNV is the lead organizer for the Santa Cruz County POOR PEOPLE’s CAMPAIGN, addressing poverty, racism & militarism.
5. Life-changing SELMA, Alabama Cultural Exchanges. 2 trips in March, 2019 led by Drew Glover. Some scholarships available.
7. Working toward Nonviolence in the Middle East. The Palestine Justice Coalition sponsors speakers, hosts cultural and educational events and mobilizes public opinion for a political settlement to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
6. RCNV provides low-cost MEETING & EVENT space for the Santa Cruz community.
8. Only 4 part-time staff and many volunteers and interns accomplish all this amazing work! We appreciate your support!
#nonviolence #RCNV #GivingTuesday #SantaCruzGives #nonviolenceworks #community #justice #gratitude #ArtOfNonviolence #SelmaCulturalExchange #SantaCruzCountyPoorPeoplesCampaign #GeorgeLakey #KingianNonviolence