Palestine Justice Coalition (formerly Palestine Israel Action Committee) is a project of the Resource Center for Nonviolence, works through education, advocacy, and action for justice, equality, and lasting peace for Palestinians and Israelis based on human rights, international law, and relevant UN resolutions.
- We oppose US military, diplomatic, financial, corporate, and other contributions to Israel’s occupation and apartheid policies.
- We support Palestinian civil society’s call for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) against Israel until it complies with international law and universal principles of human rights.
- We respect and promote Palestinian refugees’ right to return to their homes as specified in UN resolution 194.
- We stand in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle to end all forms of Israeli occupation, including military legal, economic, cultural, and political oppression.
- We insist that Israel recognize and implement the full equality of Palestinian Citizens of Israel.
- We oppose Islamophobia and anti-Semitism along with any expression of bigotry directed at any person or group.
- We reject the charge of anti-Semitism when used spuriously to silence legitimate criticism of Israel’s policies and practices.